SDU Education Information System
   Home   |  Login Türkçe  | English   

Home | Insurance

All EU students are advised to obtain an E 128 form or equivalent card from their home country and always carry it with them. With this form/card, the students are entitled to treatment at the same price as Turks in case of any sudden illness or accident. The Erasmus students are advised to obtain the requested form/card before they leave their home country. If they do not have it, they are asked their health insurance office to send. Please note that citizens of the UK do not need the E form for acute illness or emergency. Turkey also has social security agreements related to health care with some other countries but we advise students to carefully check the coverage of the agreement and conditions on which benefits are available at their own health insurance office before arriving in Turkey.